17th January 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Will I qualify for doing MBA if I have completed B.Com Graduation?

I am external student from HNGU, Patan..My self Mr.Shravan Thakor. I have Completed B.Com.

I want to do MBA after the graduation. Will I qualify for giving the Entrance exam of MBA after my graduation ( External ).?

18th January 2015, 08:17 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I qualify for doing MBA if I have completed B.Com Graduation?

Yes, you can get admission in MBA course after completion of your Graduation degree in B.Com course from a recognised university. To get admission in MBA, you must have to appear in MBA entrance examinations like MAT, CAT, XAT, CMAT, etc. By qualifying the entrance test, based upon your entrance test, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college. Since, you have completed Graduation degree in B.Com course from a recognised univertity, definitely you can get admission for doing MBA course.
18th January 2015, 07:34 PM
anair

Whether you are studying an external course or not does not matter as long as you hold the degree certificate. The external courses are for students who wish to opt for self study and directly appear for the exam. When you pass you will be degree holder which again implies that you can appear for MBA once you have finished your graduation.
You said you have completed your B.Com, so you can ahead and appear for the entrance examination for MBA.
8th April 2015, 10:44 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, you are very much eligible for MBA.

There are many institute across the country which give admission in MBA through one of the following entrance examinations.

You need to write the following

* CAT

* MAT

* CMAT

* XAT

* SNAP etc.
22nd March 2020, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for the CAT exam as i am in the second year of undergraduate course B.Com(ACC/FIN).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?