17th October 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the medium of exam in FTII?

I want to give entrance test of film institute of india. So i want to know about the medium of exam in FTII entrance test?

19th October 2015, 04:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the medium of exam in FTII?

The medium of examination is in both Hindi and English, you can very much opt for any one of them which you are comfortable in and can pursue with the examination.
19th October 2015, 05:32 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Medium of exam in FTII entrance test is English.

Candidate have to appear in FTII entrance exam in order to get admission in FTII college.
Language of written exam is English.
19th October 2015, 06:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

FTII entrance exam will be in Hindi and English language. Questions will be presented in both these languages and you can choose anyone of the language in which you feel comfortable.

Therefore, if you are from Hindi medium then also no need to worry because there will be questions in both of these languages.
19th October 2015, 07:31 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Medium for the FTII exam is may be English or Hindi. The candidate can do their exam on the basis of their own medium. I am providing you the eligibility criteria to write this exam as below:

The eligibility criteria for the Film and Television Institute of India Entrance Examination is a Candidate should get a degree in the respective subjects from a government recognized institution or university.

But for some courses like Sound Engineering, students must have done their 10+2 with Physics as one of their optional subjects.
25th March 2017, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Who is the question paper present in ftii entrance exam english /hindi/both please tell me
1st July 2020, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Im good in written stories in Hindi but not in the detail driven question related to chosen field.so can I use both languages.
15th August 2021, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Will it be okay if I attempt one question in Hindi and another one in English while writing the FTII exam?
15th August 2021, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Will it work if I attempt one question in Hindi and another one in English while writing the FTII question paper?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?