5th December 2010, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

How to manage time while writing an exam? Which section to attempt first?

I'm not getting sufficient time to write the exam, and i am not able to manage the time. so please can you tell me how I should manage the time and which part should be attended first to manage the time?

6th December 2010, 09:56 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to manage time while writing an exam? Which section to attempt first?

Hi,

To properly attempt an exam you should focus on first passing the exam. Then you can go for scoring.

In the starting 5 min you must analyze the question paper and mark those questions that can be easily answered and then start the exam.

If you are not able to solve a problem for long time then leave it and proceed to other.

You should divide the time according to the marks of the question. The questions carrying max marks should be given extra care and time.
6th December 2010, 07:40 PM
mseetharamster

Default Re: How to manage time while writing an exam? Which section to attempt first?

It depends on the exam you write and what you are studying.

For Theory exam attempt the questions with using choice.
Attempt exactly the number of questions you have to.
Also remember to write exactly what is asked in the question only.
You also should have the sound knowledge of the subject.

Then the time will be sufficient.
Also get some tips from your friends for whom the time will be sufficient.
5th February 2011, 10:38 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

Just find out the easy questions or the questions that seem to be answered easily. So, at first answer them.

After those questions, look for the questions on which you have to think a little and then you can get the answer.

Try to practice a lot and keep the time in your mind that how mush time it is taking to write one answer. In every practice try to improve time efficiency that is be quicker and accurate.

Practice makes anything perfect, so you can now realise what you should do to excel in exams.

Best wishes!!
16th March 2011, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

I dont have any strategy to how fatch more marks in exams specially in history so plz suggest me.
29th March 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me how many time we attempt commerce intermediate exam my registration is 2008 plzz reply me
26th May 2011, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I dont have any strategy to how fatch more marks in exams specially in history so plz suggest me.
Dear friend , in history u must remember date first , write all important date on page learn it than mix with thory , through this u get max marks in exam
31st July 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

how to divid marks in exam of BAMS OF 10 MARKS ans 3 qus
7th August 2011, 01:38 AM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to manage time while writing an exam? Which section to attempt first?

you should divide the exam time during the exam.
firstly you should do that part of the exam paper in which you are confident that you know the ans of the question correctly.
then you should attend the that part of the exam paper that you know but you are not confident .
And at the last you should attend thar part which you have a little knowledge about the questions
7th August 2011, 11:31 AM
naazks

Post Re: How to manage time while writing an exam? Which section to attempt first?

you should attend the Question with maximum marks 1st
19th September 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my advice to you is that you should see some historical movies and relate the chapters to your day to day life.
9th January 2012, 07:44 PM
Ritu Patel

My advice....just don't study at all for any exam....fail and give a re-test..then you will even have a question paper to practice from!! It may work for students who are too prone to fail in a exam ....even a top student can try this out...remember if you are trying to try my advice..them make sure you get yourself failed..or else you'd just pass..with a bad grade!! He He He !!!!!!!!!!!
7th March 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

how to manage time while attempting a question paper of 12th board chemistry?
13th March 2012, 08:39 PM
kaveribiswas

To properly attempt an exam you should focus on first passing the exam. Then you can go for scoring.

In the starting 5 min you must analyze the question paper and mark those questions that can be easily answered and then start the exam.

If you are not able to solve a problem for long time then leave it and proceed to other.

You should divide the time according to the marks of the question.

Good luck.........
22nd May 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

please say ur tips for an engineering student to attend the exam pl..............
and please dont say lyk wat the ritu patel has said..@ this was serious.
31st August 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

how to procedures
3rd November 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

how to improve the writing speed
4th November 2012, 11:21 PM
Realstarsajjad

Thumbs up Re: How to manage time while writing an exam? Which section to attempt first?

Time manegmet is a important matter on exam. I give some tips, for time manegmet on exam hall.
1. Read your text book carefully and detailed so that you can attend any question from any chapter.
2. After reading a chapter, solve the questions on the exercise or previous year questions.
3. Don't neglect your fault when writing the answer. If there is some fault re-write the answer.
4. Try to practice (write) more.
If you can follow this rule, you can easily manger your time on exam hall.
Always select this type questions, which you know better. Then try others.
Best of luck.
15th January 2013, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

if anything i forget in exam how should i remember it quickly?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?