11th May 2017, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for graduation supplementary exam again after applying it for 5 years?

Dear Sir/Mam, If I have appeared in supplementary exam 5 years but have not clear one subject but I want to appear again then what have I should do? Can you please help me with the details on the same? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

28th May 2017, 08:20 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for graduation supplementary exam again after applying it for 5 years?

You should fill form for supplementary exam, respective to your subject.Then form with supplementary exam fee should me submitted to the university.Exam fee must be paid in the form of demand draft.
29th May 2017, 11:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for graduation supplementary exam again after applying it for 5 years?

There is a fixed period of time in which you have to clear the paper on the basis of rules. There is a period of time, in which you have to complete the graduation to avoid any problems later.

Once you pass the time duration to complete your degree, you will not be allowed to appear for the exam again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?