29th December 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure followed for CPL training?

Sir/Mam, I have completed my 1 year training course of aircraft maintenance engineer and now I want to take admission for CPL training so will there any relaxation will be given for me or training will start from starting phase? Awaiting for the answer soon.

22nd January 2018, 05:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure followed for CPL training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I have completed my 1 year training course of aircraft maintenance engineer and now I want to take admission for CPL training so will there any relaxation will be given for me or training will start from starting phase? Awaiting for the answer soon.

Minimum eligibility to apply for the Commercial Pilot License (CPL) training is a pass in 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and English subjects from a recognized board like CBSE, any state Board, etc. Candidates have to appear for the written aptitude test and interview for the selection. They have to clear the Class II Medical Test before taking admission to the CPL training course. There are various flying schools in India offer the CPL training course. The CPL training course is useful for those who want to become a Pilot in the future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?