9th December 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

For how much time should I do internship after Diploma in Mechanical engineering to apply for Railway Pilot job?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course and want to apply for Training. Please tell how much time should I do internship to get job as Railway Pilot?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Diploma in Mechanical holder apply for Loco Pilot job if not done internship?
  2. Information about joining Loco Pilot job?
  3. What should I do to become a Loco Pilot or to get a Railway job?
  4. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  5. Can I apply for railway loco pilot and government job after completing diploma in electrical engineering from IASE?
  6. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Delhi for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  9. Internship from Indian Railway after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Which Companies in India provide Internship for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering students? How can I apply for the Internship programme?
  11. Can a Diploma in Mechanical engineering through lateral entry apply for Railway Junior Engineer job?
  12. How can I apply for internship programs in Indian Railway?
  13. Can I apply for railway job after mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I apply for Indian Railway Loco Pilot job after completing ITI? Can I become a Loco Pilot with a weak eyesight?
  15. From which zone of Indian Railway should I do Internship being a Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Am I eligible to become loco pilot after completion of diploma in information technology? -- [New]
  17. How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being an ITI Mechanical and Diploma in Mechanical holder? Eligibility criteria for it?
  18. Diploma in Automobile engineering is eligible to get Assistant Loco Pilot or Loco Pilot job?
22nd January 2018, 04:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how much time should I do internship after Diploma in Mechanical engineering to apply for Railway Pilot job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course and want to apply for Training. Please tell how much time should I do internship to get job as Railway Pilot?

Eligibility to apply for the Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) posts in Indian Railways is a pass in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Automobile Engineering recognized by AICTE or higher qualification. Hence, if you pass all the examinations of the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 years) course, then you are eligible for the Assistant Loco Pilot posts in Indian Railways. There is no special mention about the internship. For getting the ALP job, you have to clear the Written Examination followed by Aptitude Test and Document Verification. You can find the notifications in the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) website given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?