4th November 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and schedule of Summer Training in NTPC, Farakka?

hello,

I want to join the summer training at NTPC farakka.
so please tell me the admission procedures
and the training schedule immediately....
waiting for your reply

5th November 2014, 05:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and schedule of Summer Training in NTPC, Farakka?

Procedure of applying for training in NTPC :

- Contact the Farakka branch of NTPC.
- You can approach either the HR department or the administrative section or some high ranking official.
- Enquire all the details of training and get the application form.
- Fill the application form and submit it before the stipulated date.
- Make sure you attach all the necessary documents like NOC letter, identity proof, etc. and demand draft of training fees.

The training schedule for next summer vacation has not yet been chalked out.
5th November 2014, 11:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and schedule of Summer Training in NTPC, Farakka?

For getting summer training from NTPC, Farakka, the first step will be to contact the HR department of the company. You have to forward your Resume with a reference letter from your college Principal or Head of Department.

If there is any intake available for summer training, then surely you will get opportunity to get enrolled into it. Most of the PSU companies work on reference and candidates having reference in NTPC will be preferred for summer training.

Therefore, apply for summer training and if you have reference then it will be best option for you. For more information visit http://www.ntpccareers.net/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?