4th November 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for B.Tech final year student?

Sir,
my name is jagdish. I am in the final year in b.tech.
I want training in bhel, how can I get training in bhel.
Please tell me the procedure of it.
Please reply as soon as possible

5th November 2014, 05:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for B.Tech final year student?

The procedure for summer training is as follows:-
1.They usually announce few dates regarding submitting your application in the month of April but still if you were not informed in any way about these dates don't lose heart, you can still visit personally the HR department of BHEL and submit you application over there.
2.They will notify you within a week whether your application is selected or not, infact if they have taken your application when you went there for submitting that means you are selected in itself , if they don't have enough seats they must not have taken your application.
3.After you are notified with the training dates and the charges for training you are required to pay the amount through a DD and report on the date assigned to you for starting your training.

5th November 2014, 11:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for B.Tech final year student?

For getting training from BHEL, you have to contact the HR department of the company. If there is any intake procedure for training, then you will be required to send your Resume with proper reference letter from your college.

If your resume is found to be suitable, then surely you will be allowed to get the training from BHEL. Just make sure that you have permission from your college for the training.

If you have any reference in BHEL, then your work will be far more easier. Hence, if you have any links then use it to get yourself into the company for training.

For more information visit http://careers.bhel.in/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?