30th May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for internship in Axis/Yes Bank if am doing BBA third year?

Can BBA (third year) students apply for summer internship in Axis/Yes bank? If yes, then what is the procedure? Can someone please provide me the information as soon as possible? Awaiting for the reply. Please respond someone for me to take the next steps!

Related Questions:
  1. Where I can apply for internship if I am studying BBA?
  2. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  3. Summer Internship for BBA students in MNC's?
  4. Can I do BBA course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  6. How to do internship in marketing? I am pursuing my 2nd year BBA
  7. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Steel after completing 2nd year of BBA(Finance)?
  8. Companies offering Winter Internship of 6 months for final year BBA students? How to apply for it?
  9. Am I eligible for internship at IISCB? How to apply?
  10. How to do summer internship while doing BBA from Axis College Kanpur? Companies who provide free internship for BBA students?
  11. How to apply for Summer Internship in HDFC Bank being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for internship in HCL or any other reputed private company while doing BBA CAM from IP university?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for OPENMAT being a BBA final semester student?
  14. Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?
  15. How to apply for clerk job in any bank? I am a student of BBA
  16. Am I eligible to apply for internship in companies like L&T and Godrej if am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  18. How to get internship in Andhra Pradesh power generation corporation? What is the procedure to be followed?
30th May 2015, 11:32 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for internship in Axis/Yes Bank if am doing BBA third year?

Yes, definitely you can apply for the summer internship in the Yes Bank being a 3rd year BBA student.

You simply have to take a college recommendation latter to the Bank manager.

Ask bank manager for the application form for the internship.

He will tell you the proper way to get access to get internship in YES BANK.

So simply follow the procedure told by the bank manager.
6th May 2019, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for internship in Axis/Yes Bank if am doing BBA third year?

Is FYbbI (First year banking and insurance)student eligible for summer internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?