21st February 2012, 02:31 PM
simmy yadav

How to apply for clerk job in any bank? I am a student of BBA

sir/mam i'm a student of BBA 1st year may i apply for clerk job in any bank and i didn't attent the IBPS exam last year so please tell me or contact me on my ID [email protected].

21st March 2012, 07:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for clerk job in any bank? I am a student of BBA

You can apply for clerk positions in banks via online. You can apply for the clerical positions with your 12th class qualification itself. You should score an aggregate of 60% marks in the 12th class level. Currently, SBI has called in for clerical positions. You can log in to the official website of the bank you are applying and get all the important details regarding the exam. You can fill in the online application form and deposit the specified amount of fees either via online or offline method.
3rd February 2013, 01:24 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

It is nice to hear that you are interested in banking sector jobs.

First of all, I would like to tell you that at present time , you are not eligible to apply for banking examinations. firstly, you complete your graduation, then you can apply for banking examinations.

The eligibility criteria required for IBPS and SBI Clerk and PO are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline from any recognised college or university.

* Age limit- 20-28 yrs for Clerk; 20-30 yrs for IBPS PO; and 21-30 yrs for SBI PO.

* Age relaxation- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contendors.

* Nationality- Indian.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
5th June 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir....now i am studying BBA final year..next i will study MBA in best MBA college through
counselling in merit sir..they are what expect from us?which percentage they have expecting?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?