19th December 2011, 07:25 PM
Kadamati.AppalaSwamy

Is it necessary to study 12th in AP to appear for EAMCET after 12th?

Sir,
My daughter studying 10th , CBSE board in Kochi. She want to appear EAMCET after 12th . Is it so required to study her 12th here in AP ?.

Related Questions:
  1. Will NRI get admission under management quota? What are the formalities? Colleges offering the same?
  2. Can I get admission to study MBBS if scored 75 marks in EAMCET and 62% in 12th?
  3. How many marks I have to secure in EAMCET-Engineering if secured 50% in 12th? Tips for preparation?
  4. Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to qualify for a candidate who has scored 784 marks in 12th? -- [New]
  5. What is the marks requirement in 10th and 12th? How much fee is to be paid? Which institute is the best? Should I write EAMCET or IIT exam
  6. Can i study Agriculture through EAMCET after Intermediate in BIPC?
  7. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) if scored 60 marks in EAMCET and secured 71% in 12th being a Female OC candidate?
  8. Marks required in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Should I write EAMCET or IIT exam?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in Counselling if qualified in EAMCET and 12th Supplementary?
  10. EAMCET eligibility if 11th and 12th are done from abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for EAMCET from AP? I am a 12th student with MPC in AP
  12. Those who have failed in 12th is eligible for EAMCET 2015 after clearing supplementary exams?
  13. Career options after completion of 12th having not secured a good rank in EAMCET?
  14. Duration of Architecture course after 12th? Maths and IT are mandatory in 12th? Percentage required in 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for EAMCET? I am pursuing 12th in Hyderabad
  16. What is the criteria and admission procedure for joining EAMCET coaching in April?
  17. Can I study B.Com after completing 12th PCB?
  18. How much marks should I get for B.Tech?
20th December 2011, 08:06 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to study 12th in AP to appear for EAMCET after 12th?

EAMCET stands for Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test which being conducted by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) on behlaf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education)

The candidates will be given to admission to various courses like
-Medicine
-Veterinary
-BDS
-Pharmacy
-Engineering etc in variuos colleges of Andhra Pradesh on the basis of rank that the candidate has secured in the EACMCET Exam.

Yes. It is necessary that one should have completed 10+2 from the colleges of Andhra Pradesh Government Board in order to be eligible for EAMCET Exam.

In addition, one shoudl be of Indian origin to be eligible for this exam.

If your daughter want to crack EAMCET Exam, then let your daughter to pursue 10+2 from good colleges of Andhra Pradesh.

Let her have good preparation to this exam and crack the exam.

The upcoming EAMCET Exam is going to be conducted in the 1st week of May of upcoming year.

For more information on EAMCET Exam, you can visit
http://www.apeamcet.org/
20th December 2011, 11:56 AM
kirubakaran c

Default Re: Is it necessary to study 12th in AP to appear for EAMCET after 12th?

The candidate should be of Indian Origin. The very basic eligibility for appearing in EAMCET exam is that the candidate should have passed 12th class exam conducted by the Andhra Pradesh government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?