4th May 2017, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for pilot training after completion of 10th and diploma in mechanical engineering?

I'm Ankitha, Interested in doing pilot training I have completed my 10th and done with my diploma in mechanical engineering. Am I eligible for pilot training.? Can someone please guide me with the complete information sono. Please do reply

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  3. How to become a pilot right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering? List of institutes which offer Pilot Training program?
  5. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  6. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  7. Am I eligible to do Pilot Training course on Diploma basis being a Digital Electronics and Microprocessor Designing student?
  8. Is it necessary to do 11th-12th or engineering in diploma to become a Pilot? Any training centers for becoming a Pilot after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. What is the benefit of taking Pilot Training after Diploma in Aeronautics?
  11. Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 10th Class?
  12. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  13. Am I eligible to do Pilot training after my B.E?
  14. Am I eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot after completing 12th and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Loco Pilot after completion of Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  16. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to become an pilot after completion of 10th standard?
  18. How to become Pilot after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
13th May 2017, 12:41 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for pilot training after completion of 10th and diploma in mechanical engineering?

Yes, you will be eligible for pilot training course. Diploma in engineering is definitely more than class 12th PCM stream. Hence, you should be eligible for it.

Just make sure you are medically fit with excellent eyesight. Apply for SPL based on your present qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?