31st May 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure for Internship in Army hospital for Physiotherapy students?

sir i am a physiotherapy student i want to know how may i apply for internship in army hospital sir please guide me thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Physiotherapy internship in hospital in Indian Army?
  2. Can I do internship from a Hospital having good Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation and Pain clinic?
  3. Physiotherapy internship in which Hospital would be beneficial?
  4. Hospitals offering internship for dental students and application procedure for the same?
  5. How to do internship from Ram Manohal Lohia Hospital Delhi while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  6. Eligibility for Physiotherapy internship at reputed hospital?
  7. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  8. Procedure of application for Masters in Hospital Managment?
  9. Eligibility to do internship from any Army hospital after BDS? -- [New]
  10. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/PGI, Chandigarh to Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
  12. Which is the best college for MPT in Orthopedics in Gujarat?
  13. What should I do between PG in Physiotherapy and Hospital Management
  14. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  15. How to do internship in AIIMS while in final year of Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How long is the process of getting assigned to the hospital of your choice for internship after the results of FMGE come out?
  17. How can I join Indian Army? I am doing internship from Hindi Rao Hospital in Delhi
  18. List of Hospitals which offer Physiotherapy Internship to BPT final year student? Procedure and requirement to apply?
13th March 2016, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Application procedure for Internship in Army hospital for Physiotherapy students?

Procedure to join army hospital for internship after MBBS part 2?
21st September 2017, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Application procedure for Internship in Army hospital for Physiotherapy students?

I am saurabh yadav physiotherapy student . I have complete my BPT 2017, looking for internship in your hospital.
12th December 2019, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a physiotherapy student i want to know how may I apply for Internship in any army hospital sir please guide me.. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?