25th November 2014, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Whether pursuing MBA(HR) from SMU-DE is not beneficial?

HI,

I am from kolkata. I want to do MBA HR form Sikkim Manipal University Distance learning. Some of my friends told me that there is no advantages to do MBA from SMU distance.

is there any negative points to do MBA HR from SMU distance where i am in MARKETING profession.

Please help me.

Thanks
Souvik

3rd December 2014, 10:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether pursuing MBA(HR) from SMU-DE is not beneficial?

It is good to join a regular course for MBA but if you are joining a distance learning MBA, then make sure that you are doing job in the relevant field.

Distance learning MBA is useful only for those who are doing their job and want to get promotion. Therefore, MBA in distance mode is surely acceptable but it is far better to do a regular MBA from a good college/Institute.

For getting admission in a good Institute you have to apply for MBA entrance examination like CAT, MAT, XAT and GMAT. Getting a decent score in these tests will help you in getting admission in a good Institute.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?