13th October 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Internship during B.E. course?

Sir,
I am a B.E.(EEE) student and I want to know that what are the benefits of internship during study? Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of doing Internship during B.E. course? -- [New]
  2. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  3. Companies offering internship to B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year student in Dubai? What are the benefits of Internship?
  4. What are the benefits of doing internship in Biotechnology?
  5. Briefly explain what is an Internship? Application and benefits?
  6. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Importance and benefits of Internship? How many Internships is sufficient for a candidate?
  8. What kind of benefits I will get through Internship being a MBA(HR) candidate?
  9. What are the benefits after completing intership?
  10. What are the benefits of doing Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  11. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
  12. What are the benefits of doing Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  13. Benefits of doing Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  15. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  16. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  17. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  18. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
27th October 2015, 09:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Internship during B.E. course?

Benefits of doing internship :-

- You will get professional environment to work.
- You will have an experience of professional environment and pressure.
- You will get practical knowledge.
- Your knowledge will get enhanced.
- Companies prefer candidates with internship experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?