10th August 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of doing Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?

Dear Friends,
I am doing my B.Tech 2nd year in EEE branch. I have to do Internship in my 3rd year. Can you please explain that how this Internship is useful for me?Please give me the detailed explanation about this.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. Benefits of doing Vocational Training or Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
  5. Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  9. What are the benefits of internship while doing EEE?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  13. Internship offered in summer is good for 2nd year student?
  14. Briefly explain what is an Internship? Application and benefits?
  15. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year candidate in Chandigarh?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  18. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
18th August 2015, 01:20 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of doing Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I am doing my B.Tech 2nd year in EEE branch. I have to do Internship in my 3rd year. Can you please explain that how this Internship is useful for me?Please give me the detailed explanation about this.
It is the process of gaining experience in the field you study. If you choose to do an internship in a company then you will get lots of work experience in that company during your internship. There are government and private companies offering internship to students. You can choose the company to do the internship. You can choose your summer holidays for internship. You will get very good exposure through internship, which extremely valuable. You can find the companies through newspapers, journals, company websites, through your seniors and friends.
19th August 2015, 11:40 AM
newmoon06

Default Re: What are the benefits of doing Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?

Internship or training is basically done in 3rd year.Before that you get the brief knowledge of your subjects theoretically and some what practically in labs.But you haven't face industrial environment in which the work is done.So before connecting to the companies and industry for the job you get some what knowledge about the works which is done in industry or a company.At the time of interview they can ask you to tell your experience and what do you learn at the time of internship or training.
27th August 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,I am doing my B.Tech 2nd year in EEE branch. I have to do Internship in my 3rd year. Can you please explain that how this Internship is useful for me?Please give me the detailed information in bangalore companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?