20th October 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i do internship in TCS being a 6th semester Electronics student?

I am studying BE 6th sem in electronics stream. So tell me if i can do internship in TCS?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship for B.Sc(Electronics) 6th semester student in DRDO?
  2. Details about internship in Odisha for 6th semester student of ECE in ITER, Odisha?
  3. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  5. How to do internship while in 6th semester in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. Does TCS offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  7. What are the eligibility criteria required to do internships when I am doing Electronics Communication 6th semester?
  8. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Companies offering one month Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Allahabad?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL being a 6th semester Electronics and communication engineering student?
  12. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  13. Companies offering one month Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 6th semester student?
  14. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mysore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester student?
  16. Is there any openings to do internship in Bangalore while doing my 6th semester engineering?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM and TCS for MCA last semester student?
  18. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Structural Engineering) 6th semester student
27th October 2015, 09:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do internship in TCS being a 6th semester Electronics student?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot do internship in TCS. This is because from the last year, TCS has stopped recruiting interns from branches of engineering other than Computer Science and Information Technology. Since you are from electronics branch so you are not eligible unless TCS visits your college to recruit interns.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?