22nd January 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) student?

hello
i am basically from electronics and communication branch of b.tech.
i want to do internship in bel as many of my family member is recommending. can you please tell me what benefit I get after this?
please let me know as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. When BEL will offer Internship program to B.E. student?
  2. Briefly explain what is an Internship? Application and benefits?
  3. How to get internship in companies like NAL, HAL, ISRO and BEL?
  4. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  5. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL Delhi? I am a 3rd year ECE stream student
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student? Last date of application?
  8. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  9. Importance and benefits of Internship? How many Internships is sufficient for a candidate?
  10. How to apply for summer internship in BEL, Texas Instrumentation, Broadcom?
  11. Procedure of paid or unpaid internship at BEL?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  13. Summer Internship in BHEL, IOCL, BEL, ONGC and DMRC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. How to get internship in BEL, Chennai?
  15. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  17. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any facility for Student Internship in an IT company?
24th January 2015, 09:32 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) student?

The benefit from Internship depends on the level of dedication you put in your internship. There are various benefits like :-

- It helps in catching the eye of the interviewer and getting preference during final selection for recruitment.
- It gives you an experience of professional world especially professional environment and pressure.
- It helps in making you understand in which way the concepts learnt are implemented in the real world.
- It teaches new concepts and ideas which are extremely important for the real world applications.
- Sometimes a PPO is given on the basis of performance in the internships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?