7th August 2018, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Aerospace student?

Dear Sir, I am studying BTech with Aerospace Engineering. My friend informed me that SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. is offering an Internship. I want to know what benefits I will get if I do an Internship over there? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Aerospace 5th semester student?
  2. Where can i do internship being a BE (Aerospace) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Does Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. offers an Internship to BTech Electrical student?
  4. How much stipend amount is offered for Aerospace Interns in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd.?
  5. Duration of Aerospace Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd.?
  6. What benefits I will get at the time of interview if completed Internship from HAL?
  7. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HAL for BTech Aerospace 1st year student of UK?
  8. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Yamaha Motors Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?
  9. Benefits of doing Cloud Computing Internship in GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt Ltd? -- [New]
  10. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for BTech CSE student?
  11. Companies offering 1 month Internship to Aerospace 2nd year student in India?
  12. How to apply for an Internship in Boeing International Corporation of India Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Electrical 4th semester student?
  13. Which companies offer internship in Aerospace Engineering field?
  14. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Yamaha Motors Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  15. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Yamaha Motors Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Automobile candidate?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  17. How to apply for 1 month internship in Aerospace field? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the benefits of internship while doing EEE?
11th October 2018, 10:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Aerospace student?

SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. does offer Aerospace Engineering Internship for duration of 6 months. Benefits of doing an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Aerospace student is that after successful completion of 6 months of internship, student will achieve Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, student can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 5 Lacs per annum), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.

I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Aerospace Engineering Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now.
SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. website link is given below.
http://scienceactiveworld.com/
31st August 2021, 09:35 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of doing an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Aerospace student?

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?