7th August 2018, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Cloud Computing Internship in GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt Ltd?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship in GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt. Ltd. which is related to Cloud Computing. I just want to know that what benefits I will get if I do such Internship in GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt Ltd?

11th October 2018, 07:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Cloud Computing Internship in GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt Ltd?

GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt Ltd does offer 1 month duration of Cloud Computing Internship. After successful completion of internship, interns will achieve Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation, job offer, flexible work hours and 5 working days in a week.
I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Cloud Computing Internship in GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?