7th August 2018, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Aerospace 5th semester student?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. I am studying in 5th semester of BTech with Aerospace Engineering. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship there?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HPCL for BTech Electrical 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Yamaha Motors Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NEEPCO Ltd. for Mechanical 5th semester student?
  6. Benefits of doing an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Aerospace student?
  7. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Central Coalfields Ltd. for Chemical 5th semester student?
  8. How can I apply for an Internship in MGVCL being a BTech Electrical 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I apply for an Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. being a BTech Mechanical 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in BPCL for Chemical 5th semester student?
  11. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?
  12. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. for BTech Mining 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Energy Technology 5th semester student?
  14. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Copper Ltd. for BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for an Internship in KELTRON for BTech Electrical 5th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd. for BTech Mining 5th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Internship in PGCIL for BTech Chemical 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Industries offering 1 month Internship to BTech Metallurgical 5th semester student in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
11th October 2018, 10:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Aerospace 5th semester student?

Being a student of BTech Aerospace 5th semester you are definitely eligible to apply for Aerospace Engineering Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd.
Eligibility to apply an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. are as follows.

You should be available for the part time job/internship for duration of 6 months of internship tenure to be eligible.
You must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.
You must be proficient in English language (spoken) to be eligible.
Those women are also eligible to apply who wish to start/restart their career ahead.

I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Aerospace Engineering Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now.
SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. website link is given below.
http://scienceactiveworld.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?