4th February 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of internship while doing EEE?

What are the benefits of doing internship? I am a student of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. My 3rd semister is complete 4th semister is in the door step. Kindly help what internship cource should I do and from where?
Pratap Kumar Dhar

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  2. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  3. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  4. Companies which offers 15 days Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?
  5. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  6. Briefly explain what is an Internship? Application and benefits?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd semester student?
  8. List of companies providing internship to B.Tech(EEE) students of Deemed university? How to apply for the same? I'm in 2nd year
  9. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Guidance to do Internship being a student in 2nd year of EEE?
  11. Importance and benefits of Internship? How many Internships is sufficient for a candidate?
  12. Internship in a good company at Coimbatore for EE Engineering student?
  13. List of companies offering Internship for EEE student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
  14. Is there any possibility to do internship when I am in 3rd sem EEE? -- [New]
  15. How to do internship in one of the affiliated companies? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EEE student
  16. Possibility to apply for Internship in Robert Bosch for B.E.(EEE) 2nd year student?
  17. Any EEE internship at NTPC, Ramagundam AP in this summer?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) student?
6th February 2015, 11:36 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of internship while doing EEE?

Internship opportunities are the excellent means to catch the eye of the modern recruiters,be it any field or sector. Internship are essential for the overall growth of a candidate. Internship help in the development of mind as well as personality of a student who is going to be a part of the professional world in the near future since it inculcates various principles of professionalism within the students. Students get an idea of professionalism and the taste of pressure in the professional sphere. It also enlightens various aspects of their personality and bring out the best performance of the talent present inside them. It helps in instilling the spirit of hard working and dedication to achieve success among the interns.

The pressure of completing the project within the stipulated time and that too accomplishing it successfully definitely helps the students to know the professional pressure and develop the quality of delivering the best under pressure. It also gives an opportunity to apply the theoretical concepts in the real world and see how they actually work. Apart from these, there are various info which an intern get to learn from the professionals working in the concerned firm. Thus, an internship reshapes the personality of a student by transforming him/her to a professional as per the industry requirement.

In most of the interviews and recruitment processes, both on-campus as well as off-campus, students having internship experience are always given more preference since the companies are well aware that the concerned candidate knows the principles of professionalism and can cope up with the pressure in the professional world.

Since you are from Electronics and Electrical Engineering background, so you can pursue internship in the PSUs, steel and power plants and also the IT companies if you have done some IT certification course or interested in the IT field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?