26th April 2016, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do 1 month training in DRDO? How can I apply and details of procedure to apply?

I'm student of 6th sem Mechanical Engg. &after exam i want to apply for 1 or 2 month training in VRDE(vehicle research & development establishment) in drdo, is it possible for 1 month training or not?
If yes then how can i apply to it ? what is details procedure ?
pls tell me as early as possible.. thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for DRDO if I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  3. Procedure to apply for DRDO training? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure to apply for training in DRDO?
  5. How to apply for training in DRDO? I am a student of BSc Biotech
  6. How to join DRDO for 6 months training? I want to join DRDO for 6 months training
  7. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in DRDO for B.E. 3rd year candidate?
  8. How to apply for summer training under DRDO?
  9. What is the procedure to join DRDO for 6 months of training?
  10. Can 4th semester students apply for summer training in DRDO? Procedure and date sheet for training?
  11. Procedure to apply for Training in DRDO, Bangalore for ECE student?
  12. How to apply for 1 month training in DRDO Delhi? I am doing B.Tech Biotechnology from Banasthali University
  13. What's the procedure to apply training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech(6th semester, IT stream) student
  14. Eligibility to apply for Winter Training in DRDO, Delhi for B.E.(CSE) female candidate? Detailed information about it?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Is DRDO offered Training only in Summer vacation?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  17. Procedure for implant training in DRDO in Chenai for EEE students?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for diploma mechanical
4th May 2016, 01:12 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to do 1 month training in DRDO? How can I apply and details of procedure to apply?

DRDO is the Defense Research and Development Organization which has different labs in it such as
  • Aeronautics
  • Armaments
  • Combat
  • Vehicle
  • Electronics
  • Advanced Computing
  • Simulation and life sciences
  • Naval System

These are the different areas or the labs in which you can get the Internship and the industrial training may compromise up to 6 months and they will give the complete training in the areas of expertise mentioned above.

The departments which are available above are only available for internship also and if you are suitable for any of the above mentioned departments you can apply for the internship.

Application Process:
You should write a letter to the specific department DRDO Lab director mentioning about your qualification and your skills should be highlighted and give a brief description about your interest in DRDO and get it signed through your Department HOD or Dean,Principal and college stamp.
Then post the respective letter to the DRDO lab director and if your skills matches their current aspects and vacancies,you will get a call from the respective person for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?