6th January 2017, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for DIET teacher training on the basis of my NIOS qualification?

Hello Sir/Mam, I'm Shweta Singh. I have done my 12th from NIOS. Please tell me if I am eligible to apply in DIET for teacher training. I want to become teacher in government school. So,which course can I opt for better career?

7th January 2017, 04:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for DIET teacher training on the basis of my NIOS qualification?

Yes, NIOS is considered a recognized qualification for higher studies in India and you can surely apply for admission in DIET. Most of the government recognized institute won't have any issue with NIOS qualification. You can apply for admission surely.

Only in case of private sector jobs, there is issue with NIOS qualification. Otherwise, for studying purpose it will not create any kind of issues.
23rd August 2017, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for DIET teacher training on the basis of my NIOS qualification?

Hello sir I am priya working as teacher in private play school. In this year I have completed eight years experience in this profession. So if possible to can apply teacher training program nios.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?