22nd April 2017, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Com holder do internship from Axis Bank? How does Axis Bank provides internship to B.Com holder?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Com and want to know how can I do internship from Axis Bank? How does Axis Bank provides internship for B.Com holder?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get internship enrollment in Axis Bank?
  2. How to apply for internship training in HSBC, Axis or HDFC bank?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for internship in Axis/Yes Bank if am doing BBA third year?
  4. What kind of job is available after Summer Internship in Axis Bank for BBA(H) graduate? Structure of Axis Bank Summer Internship program?
  5. How to apply for Summer Internship in HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ING Vysya Bank and HSBC Bank?
  6. Full information and fee structure of Axis Bank PGDRB course? Salary offered by Axis Bank?
  7. Internship details in ICICI or Axis bank at Indore for M.Com 4th semester students?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HDFC, ICICI or Axis Bank for MBA(Financial Administration) 1st semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ICICI, HDFC or Axis Bank for MBA 2nd semester student?
  10. Whether Axis Bank charges fee for Summer Internship? How much are the charges?
  11. How to apply for summer internship in ICICI HDFC or Axis Bank? I am pursuing MBA 1st year in financial markets -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for Summer internship in Finance at HDFC, ICICI or Axis bank?
  13. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  14. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Internship in HDFC, ICICI and Axis Bank for B.Voc(Banking and Financial Service) 4th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Axis Bank, HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank for MBA student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HDFC, ICICI or Axis Bank for MBA student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Axis, HDFC and ICICI Banks of Northern India for MBA student?
  18. Procedure to do Internship in HDFC, ICICI or Axis Bank for MBA(Financial Administration) 1st semester student?

3rd August 2017, 11:39 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Com holder do internship from Axis Bank? How does Axis Bank provides internship to B.Com holder?

Yes, you can apply for internship in Axis Bank, first of all you have to visit their official websites and fill up the training application form. You will also require a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college. They will call you if your resume gets shortlisted. You have to follow their instructions carefully in order to complete the selection procedure.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?