15th April 2017, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

How to approach Wipro or Tech Mahindra, Visakhapatnam to do internship?

I am studying in third year of B.Tech in CSE and want to to internship at Visakhapatnam in Wipro or Tech Mahindra. How to approach to do internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. Internship for 45 days in BHEL, BMW and Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  3. Internship programme in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra and KPIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for internship in WIPRO? What are the steps I need to follow to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Infosys, TCS, Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL and L&T for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  8. Which company should I prefer Wipro Vista or Tech Mahindra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for internship in WIPRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(CSE) candidate?
  11. What are the ways to follow to approach for getting internship while doing B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Application procedure for Wipro and Mahindra Tech jobs after completing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for an internship during summer vacation in Wipro for B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Internship in Mahindra and Mahindra for M.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year candidate?
  16. Should I have to do Internship for working with Mahindra Motors? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information about Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 3rd year student?
3rd August 2017, 11:35 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach Wipro or Tech Mahindra, Visakhapatnam to do internship?

You have to fill up the training application form available at their websites and submit it. Then you need the permission from your college which should be sent to the company in form of an application along with your resume. They will contact you according to their vacancies. You will have to appear for an entrance examination in order to complete the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?