6th October 2017, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Can a CSE student join NALCO for internship? What is the procedure and internship module?

I am in 6th semester of Computer Science Engineering and willing to do internship. Can I join NALCO for internship? What is the procedure and internship module?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NALCO for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  2. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in NALCO for BTech Chemical student?
  3. Procedure to apply for internship programme in Mechanical stream at NALCO? How much they pay during internship?
  4. How to get internship in M.Sc ITM from any of NALCO, SAIL, BHEL or IOCL? Basic requirements for getting internship?
  5. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  6. Does Indian Railway provide internship to CSE? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  7. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Infosys for CSE student?
  9. Does TCS offer an Internship to BTech CSE student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for an Internship?
  10. Does NALCO offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical Engineering 6th semester student?
  11. Procedure for doing internship in TCS for CSE student?
  12. What kind of benefits are available in Internship of NALCO Law department?
  13. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Wipro, Patna for BTech CSE student?
  15. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  16. Does PGCIL offer an Internship to CSE student? -- [New]
  17. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in any IT company for CSE 3rd semester student?
31st October 2017, 05:54 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a CSE student join NALCO for internship? What is the procedure and internship module?

You can definitely join the NALCO or for that matter any company you want but I would like to suggest you not to join the NALCO being a CS student.

NALCO doesn't have anything related to Computer Science.

They can train you in automation but not in programming languages and likewise.

So, I would like to suggest you to go for some comapny with the same branch of yours.
2nd June 2021, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a CSE student join NALCO for internship? What is the procedure and internship module?

I'm a cse student but I don't interest in coding can I join nalco after completion of my degree with validated gate score
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?