10th September 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship in M.Sc ITM from any of NALCO, SAIL, BHEL or IOCL? Basic requirements for getting internship?

I am a student of M.Sc ITM at Ravenshaw University and now I am in final year. I want to get an internship from any of NALCO, SAIL, BHEL or IOCL. How could I get internship? What are the basic requirements for getting internship from the above companies?

14th September 2017, 11:20 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get internship in M.Sc ITM from any of NALCO, SAIL, BHEL or IOCL? Basic requirements for getting internship?

Almost all the Public Sector companies with exception of a few hire the interns from all over the India.

The procedure followed is as follows :

* The candidate has to go through the college in which he studies. So, he should have an application duly signed by either the head of the institution or the Training & Placement Officer of the institute.

* You have to submit that application along with a training/internship application either online or offline whichever may be the case.

* Some companies which run exclusive training programs also charge some fees as well which you have to pay.

After this you can take the admission in the training program successfully.
15th September 2017, 12:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship in M.Sc ITM from any of NALCO, SAIL, BHEL or IOCL? Basic requirements for getting internship?

The basic requirement to get internship from companies like NALCO, SAIL, BHEL or IOCL, you have to fulfil the below mentioned eligibility criteria:

You must have passed at least two years of Bachelor's degree. i.e. being a third year B.tech candidate, you can apply for internship.
As you are M.Sc final year candidate, so you are eligible to apply internship in any of company NALCO, SAIL, BHEL or IOCL.

You must not have any pending backlog in your PG course.

You are not expected to have any criminal background.

To get internship, you have to write an application to the HR head of the company. Preference will be given to those candidates who submitted their application through some reference, so it will be better to submit your application either any reference or college's recommendations.
Once your application got short-listed, you will be intimated via mail or phone to join the company for internship.
15th September 2017, 08:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for internship in the above mentioned companies, you sou;d have completed the 2nd year of your bachelor's degree course. You should have scored 60% to 65% marks throughout your academic career. You should not have any pending backlogs and should not have year gaps of more than 2 years. You should have good computer knowledge and technical knowledge too.

With this eligibility you can visit the official websites of the company and fill up the online application form. Send them your resume with all the documents and wait for their reply. If they selects you then you have to send them a NOC from your college and after that they will guide you forward towards the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?