9th December 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?

sir ,
i am btech 4th sem mechanical enggg
n i wants training in sail .
please tell me procedure ??
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  2. Can 4th semester students apply for summer training in DRDO? Procedure and date sheet for training?
  3. How may I apply for training in SAIL, Bokaro? I am pursuing diploma(In 4th semester) degree with mechanical stream from Punjab board of education
  4. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks vocational training in SAIL, Bokaro?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  6. How to go for industrial training in SAIL Bokaro?
  7. How to go for industrial training in SAIL Bokaro?
  8. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  9. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  10. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  11. Am I eligible for Summer Training while doing B.tech Biotech in 4th Semester? How to apply for the exam?
  12. Can I do 45 days summer training at SAIL B.S. City?
  13. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  15. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  17. B.Tech 4th semester student wants to do training at DRDO
  18. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
12th December 2014, 03:00 AM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?

SAIL provides internship programmes without any stipend. Only Mechanical/Production Engineering students can apply for SAIL internship where you will be assigned to Steel making Plant.
To get an internship in SAIL you need to be either from a reputed college or your parents or relatives are SAIL employee or government employees.
First submit the internship application at the HR Department through online or any SAIL officials.
Selected student list will be notified in HR department or selected students will be called if they have applied through online process. For students who have applied online have to go through an interview process.
Then you have to deposit a No Objection Application from your College’s Training and Placement Cell forwarded to the HR Manager of the SAIL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?