14th August 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Internship in any company at Trichy being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student?

Respected Sir,
I am in 3rd semester of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering). Can I apply for Internship in any company of Trichy? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get internship in company near Trichy while doing 3rd semester mechanical engineering?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  3. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  4. How and where to apply for internship after 6th semester? How to approach to HR?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  6. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Structural Engineering) 6th semester student
  7. Will there be any International Internship available for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. One month Summer Internship in U.P. and Delhi NCR for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student? What is the format of the application form?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  10. Can I get winter internship while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? Is it possible to get internship in BHEL, Trichy?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?
  13. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?
  15. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  17. In which company should I apply for internship after passing engineering from electronics and instrumentation
  18. Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria?
19th August 2015, 08:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Internship in any company at Trichy being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am in 3rd semester of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering). Can I apply for Internship in any company of Trichy? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering student in Trichy:-

1. Trichy Infotech, Ammamandapam Road, Sriramapuram, Srirangam, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 0431 400 2553

2. N-Xylo Soft IT Solution, No. 4, SK Tower,, Melapudur Bus Stop, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 099441 65545

3. Binary Informatic Technology - BIT, Vanapattarai St, Teppakulam, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 76735630

4. Shalom Infotech, Phone: 0431 233 3322

5. Messiah InfoTech, A-68, Veeramamunivar Complex, Chathiram Bus Stand
Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 0431 401 2012
19th August 2015, 09:35 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Can I apply for Internship in any company at Trichy being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student?

To be eligible to apply for any training cum internship program you need to be in your final or pre-final year of your degree course. Since, you are in the 2nd year so, you can not go for the industrial training program. it will be better for you to join nay summer based training program and make yourself ready for the industrial program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?