30th January 2015, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

How and where to apply for internship after 6th semester? How to approach to HR?

I am not getting how can we apply in companies for the summer internship . I am student of mechanical engineering and have finished my 3rd sem at present i am in 5th sem and after this sem I want to do internship in any of the reputed company but i am totally confused about the procedures. I have heard that we have to make contact with the HR of the company but I can't understand how to make contact I mean how to approach them. so please help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  2. Is there any summer internship for 6th semester ETC student
  3. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  4. How can I apply for Internship programme in IBM being a B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student? When it will be started? Duration of Internship/Training programme?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?
  7. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester?
  9. Companies offering Internship in India for MCA 6th semester student?
  10. How to get internship in DRDO while studying B.Tech ECE in 6th semester? Duration of the internship? Fee to be paid for it?
  11. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  12. How to do internship after 6th semester in aeronautical?
  13. Do I have to submit a resume to apply for internship while in 6th semester B.E?
  14. Procedure to get application form of Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 6th semester student?
  15. What kind of Internship is offered by Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  16. How to do internship while in 6th semester in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
20th December 2017, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where to apply for internship after 6th semester? How to approach to HR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am not getting how can we apply in companies for the summer internship . I am student of mechanical engineering and have finished my 3rd sem at present i am in 5th sem and after this sem I want to do internship in any of the reputed company but i am totally confused about the procedures. I have heard that we have to make contact with the HR of the company but I can't understand how to make contact I mean how to approach them. so please help me out.

Those students who have completed 6th semester can apply for internships. Students can apply for internships in various companies through their college training and placement cell. The officer in the training and placement cell help students to apply for internships. Students can apply for the internships with covering letter, resume and NOC. Students are shortlisted by the companies on the basis of merit and interview. Students have to approach the HR of the company with necessary documents. Some companies conduct interviews before admitting students for internships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?