2nd October 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I do internship after completion of 4th semesters in IT companies? Am I eligible to do?

Hello,
As i m priyansi lukkad studying in 3rd sem information science and engineering
at SBMJCE bangalore,wanted to do internship in IT companies after completion of my 4th sem.can u help me with respective details.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies where I can do internship after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  2. Is it possible for me to get internship in bigger companies like Maruthi Suzuki or Hyundai motors after completion of 4th year engineering?
  3. List of companies to do internship in summer after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  4. When does summer internship starts and ends?
  5. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Companies which offers Summer Internship to MBA(Finance) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  7. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  8. List of companies offering Internship to BBA 4th semester student in Kolkata?
  9. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for the internship in ISRO, Delhi while doing B.Tech ECE 4th semester?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student in Chennai?
  12. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA 4th sem students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?
  14. Which are the companies offering internship to 4th year engineering students?
  15. Which companies will be suitable to apply for internship which doing ECE 4th semester?
  16. List of companies in which I can do internship in summer after completing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology?
  17. List of IT companies to do MCA internship?
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship related to Programming Language for B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student?
5th October 2015, 11:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do internship after completion of 4th semesters in IT companies? Am I eligible to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
As i m priyansi lukkad studying in 3rd sem information science and engineering
at SBMJCE bangalore,wanted to do internship in IT companies after completion of my 4th sem.can u help me with respective details.
Yes, you can do internship in IT companies.

So you can apply for below given companies for internship.

1. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

2. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

3. Global Edge Software Ltd., Global Village, IT SEZ, Pattangere, Mylasanandra Village, RVCE Post Off Mysore Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2346 7944

4. Iwave Systems Technologies Private Limited, 7/ B, 29th Main, Btm Layout 2nd Stage
Bengaluru, Phone: 080 2678 6245

5. Ness Technologies, No. 33, 6th Block, 17th H Main Road,, Koramangala
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4196 1000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?