8th February 2015, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

When does summer internship starts and ends?

Sir/Mam,

I am pursuing my civil engineering from DTU (4th sem) and I have to attend survey camp which will be in June after completion of 4th sem. Can I attend summer internship from any of the reputed companies......also tell that what is the time period for summer internship i.e. when does it generally starts and when does it ends.....?

9th February 2015, 11:01 PM
anair

Default Re: When does summer internship starts and ends?

Yes you can join in as an intern after completion of your 4th semester. There are many companies welcoming Civil Engineering students.

Summer Internship normally starts in June and continues up to August in usual cases but can vary depending on the company and the program. Some companies start by late May but most start it in June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?