9th September 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Can i do training of 6 weeks after second year in Chemical Engineering?

Hi guys,

This is my first post. actually i have a training period of 6 weeks after completing second year in chemical engineering from Thapar university. I am from Patiala. Can i do it?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the labs of DRDO in Delhi those who provide 6 weeks training for chemical engineering?
  2. Different chemical companies and industries where I can join for training in Punjab and gain practical knowledge? Requirements for those companies for training?
  3. List of company offering industrial training for chemical engineers in Maharashtra?
  4. Best companies for my training which I can take up while studying chemical engineering?
  5. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  7. Summer training for B.tech 3rd year Chemical engineering student?
  8. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
  9. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  10. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to do Training at HAL, Lucknow if pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)?
  12. Companies offering 6 weeks Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student in Tamil Nadu?
  13. Companies offering Industrial Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Mumbai/Pune?
  14. How can I apply for 6 months training in chemical industry?
  15. Companies inviting application for summer training for 4-6 weeks?
  16. How to Apply for Industrial training in IOCL and BPCL being B.Tech Chemical engineering 2nd year student?
  17. How to apply for Industrial training in ONGC after completing 2nd year in Chemical Engineering from NIT Warangal?
  18. How to register for summer training for period of 4 to 6 weeks for HCL?
10th September 2015, 01:08 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do training of 6 weeks after second year in Chemical Engineering?

Yes, surely you can go for the summer training after completion of your second year of degree.

But for that you must have to follow a step by step procedure for the training :

** First of all you must have to apply for the training as soon as the application forms are released

** You simply have to contact with the HR of the company for the training purpose.

** If they approve your application for the training then you can go for the training in the respective company.

Here i am providing some best options for you :

** Punjab Chemicals And Crop Protection Limited

Sco No. 417-418, Sector 35 C

** IOL Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Limited

No. 85, Industrial Area - A, Near Malwa Cotton Building

** Maha Luxmi Paints & Chemicals

Link Road, Bhagwan Nagar

** Inox Air Products Ltd.

** Medimind Drugs & Chemicals

** Supreme Chemical Corporation

** Parkash Dyes & Chemical
10th September 2015, 10:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do training of 6 weeks after second year in Chemical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi guys,

This is my first post. actually i have a training period of 6 weeks after completing second year in chemical engineering from Thapar university. I am from Patiala. Can i do it?
List of chemical companies for Internship for B.E in Chemical Engineering:-

1. Modern Dyes & Chemical Company, Shop No. 38, Armenian Street, Bortola, Barabazar Market, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2268 3492

2. Mordern Dyes & Chemical Company, 38, Armenian Street, Bortola, Barabazar Market, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2208 9507

3. Gora Chand Chemical Company, 48, Netaji Subhas Road, Kolkata GPO, Kolkata
033 2231 0657

4. Aniline Dyes & Chemical Company, 34, Armenian Street, B B D Bagh, B B D Bagh, Kolkata, Phone: 033 2270 2888

5. Indofil Chemical Company, Circus Avenue, Beck Bagan, Ballygunge
Kolkata, West Bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?