31st March 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Training at HAL, Lucknow if pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)?

Sir
I am a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student.
Can I do Summer Training in HAL, Lucknow?
I want to do Training there so please help me.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
18th January 2018, 09:38 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Training at HAL, Lucknow if pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)?

Yes, you are eligible for training at HAL, Lucknow being B.Tech Chemical Engineering student of 3rd year. Candidates who have completed their 2nd or 3rd year are eligible to apply for internship at HAL. You should have completed all the semesters with minimum 60% marks without any pending backlogs. You must have good computer and technical knowledge too. For more details you can contact the company in the below mentioned details:

Address: Indira Nagar, Opp Tejas Marg Road, H.A.L. Colony, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226016

Web: http://hal-india.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?