5th June 2015, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Industrial training in ONGC after completing 2nd year in Chemical Engineering from NIT Warangal?

sir my name is sarath I will complete my B.Tech 2nd year course in Chemical Engineering at

NIT Warangal by this april I want to apply for summer industrial training in ONGC. So please

give me details how to get in to the training.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join industrial training at ONGC Dehradun after completing B.Tech 2nd year in chemical engineering?
  2. How to Apply for Industrial training in IOCL and BPCL being B.Tech Chemical engineering 2nd year student?
  3. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  4. How can I apply for Industrial Training after completing 2nd year of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in West Bengal?
  5. List of companies offering industrial training to chemical engineers(2nd year) in Kolkata vicinity?
  6. Procedure for getting Industrial Training in ONGC Bangalore?
  7. Details on how to do summer training in ONGC Dehradun?
  8. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  9. List of companies offering internships in Chemical Engineering?
  10. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Industrial Training in ONGC for CA final year student?
  12. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 1st year student of NIT, Warangal?
  13. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  14. How to apply for training program in ONGC after 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to apply for Summer training in ONGC for 3rd year B.Tech (chemical engineering) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I choose between Chemical and Metallurgy Engineering in NIT Warangal and Civil Engineering in JNTU Hyderabad? Do these courses offer good salaries?
  17. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC at the end of 2nd year?
  18. Which is best institute to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) among NIT-Calicut and NIT-Warangal?
7th June 2015, 11:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Industrial training in ONGC after completing 2nd year in Chemical Engineering from NIT Warangal?

It is good to see you aspire for summer industrial training after completion of your second year in chemical engineering in NIT Warangal. The details of ONGC along with the application procedure are provided in the document attached below. Kindly refer to the attachment below and get all the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Training.pdf(340.5 KB, 64 views)
11th June 2015, 07:24 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: How to apply for Industrial training in ONGC after completing 2nd year in Chemical Engineering from NIT Warangal?

ONGC stands for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.

ONGC has its headquarter in Dehradun.

ONGC provide training to students from well reputed colleges like NIT or IIT.

SO my suggestion to you is that if you are not from NIT or IIT then you should keep your academics with good grades.

Also you have to download the application form for training from the official website of the ONGC.

My suggestion to you is that you should perform your best during training period because sometimes recruitment may also be there on the basis of performance during training time.

You may have to pay some training fee as per the company specifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?