9th April 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in ISRO if I do Training there being a B.Tech(ECE) final semester student? Procedure to apply?

Hello
I want to do my Training in ISRO.
I am a B.Tech(ECE) student of final semester.
I want to know that I can get job after my Training in ISRO?
I want to work in ISRO. So, I should try for Training?
Please tell me the process for applying.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Training in ISRO for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in DMRC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final semester student?
  3. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  4. Procedure of doing training in ISRO for final year CS students?
  5. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  6. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training programme in any Space Research Institute for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 8th semester student?
  7. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship at ISRO for M.Sc Biochemistry student?
  9. Software companies for 6 months training and procedure to join?
  10. How may I do summer training program in ISRO (Bangalore)? How can I apply online? I'm doing B.Tech in 6th semester from NIT Agartala
  11. Name of Software companies and procedure to get job training?
  12. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for job in TCS and IBM for BCA final semester student?
  14. Procedure to do training in ISRO for a BE student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to apply for Vocational Training in ISRO, Ahmedabad for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  16. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  17. Type and contents of training at ISRO? Can we get permanent job after training at ISRO?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?