5th May 2017, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Can a third year student of EXTC do an internship in L&T? Which topic should I apply for internship?

I am in third year of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (EXTC) student in Mumbai University. Can I get an internship in L&T? Which topic should I apply for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  3. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  4. Internship in E&TC company for 1 month being in 3rd year of B.Tech?
  5. How to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  6. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?
  7. List of core companies offering Internship to EXTC students in Mumbai?
  8. Is it possible to get internship during June and August? I am a 2nd year B.E student
  9. How to apply for vacation based internship? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  10. Which companies in Mumbai provide 1 month Internship programme for EXTC (5th Semester) students?
  11. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  12. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  16. How to apply for summer internship for 2 year B.Tech student?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for an internship during summer vacation in Wipro for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?