9th January 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Career options in Pathology having done 3 years of training?

I have completed DNB in Pathology training of 3 years but hve not cleared the exam, what career option do i have in pathology, can i get SR ship or job as a demonstrator in medical colleges...please guide me further for any other better option.

16th January 2014, 09:30 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Career options in Pathology having done 3 years of training?

Pathology provides a scientific foundation for medical practice. And pathology entails the analysis and examination of

* Human tissue

* Evidence of disease of infection

* Bone

* Bodily fluids for abnormalities and more

And the field of pathology is critical to the accurate diagnosis of patients in a clinical settings , as well as to determine the cause of the death in the deceased .

There are many different types of pathologists . The least common type of pathologist is , True - Crime TV Shows and Prima crime dramas .

Pathologist is a physician who leads the examination of the tissue and organ samples and coordinated or communicated with the primary care physician to ultimately determine a diagnosis of disease or cause of death .

You can find your career opportunities in the following ones, They are ::

>> Hospitals

>> Labs

>> Morgue

>> True-crime TV Shows

>> To help confirm disease diagnoses

>> Causes of illness or death .

>> Medical Technologist

>> Forensic Technician

>> Medical Lab Technician

>> Cytotechnologist

>> Mortuary Assistant .. and more

You may also be appointed as the Assistant or Associate professor level in an Interdisciplinary program in Cancer Biology .

The forensic pathologist works in conjunction with police and the coroner’s office to solve homicides and mysterious deaths . This way there are number of career opportunities in this .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?