16th January 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited (BCPL)? Will they pay during internship?

I am B.Pharma student and want to do internship from Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited (BCPL). Please tell me how to apply for internship? Will they pay during internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Internship in Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited being a B.E. Chemical Engineer?
  2. Does Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals offers an Internship to BTech Biomedical student?
  3. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals? -- [New]
  4. List of governmental Pharmaceutical companies of India to get job after M.Pharmacy -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to get job in Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals for B.Sc Chemistry holder? How can I get selected?
  6. Summer internship details being in 3rd year Chemical engineering?
  7. Job opportunities in Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Limited for Chemical Diploma student?
  8. Which are the companies in India offering job interviews for recruitment of final year Chemical Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for internship in B.Pharmacy from Dishman Pharmaceuticals? Which are the topics covered in internship?
  10. List of training institutes and companies for M.Sc Microbiology post graduation course?
  11. What are the possible jobs after B.Pharm?
  12. Way to do internship in Pharmacy from Bihar Drugs & Organic Chemicals Limited?
  13. Is it necessary to pay for Internship? Are there any free internships as well?
  14. What kind of job will I get after completing MSc Chemistry
  15. What is better for me doing MSc Chemistry or M.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to do internship in Pharmacy from Elder Pharmaceuticals? How they select for internship?
  17. Does the Tata Chemicals provide internship to M.Sc Chemistry holder? Benefits of internship in future?
  18. What are the jobs available for me after completing B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
12th February 2018, 12:59 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited (BCPL)? Will they pay during internship?

You have to write an application to the HR manager of BCPL (Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited) regarding internship in their company. A reference is required to submit the application in Human Resource department of BPCL. If you didn't have any known reference in BPCL, then you can attach the college's recommendation letter for internship in BPCL. Take care of last date of application submission. Generally, the application submission starts in the Month of May-April.
You will not be paid during internship period by BPCL. However, if you apply for apprenticeship in BPCL, then some consolidated stipend will be paid to you by BPCL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?