14th September 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

List of companies near Patna for internship in Mechanical stream? Internship procedure and area covered?

I am studying in Mechanical Engineering at BIT Patna and I am suffering with difficulties to do do internship. Please suggest me companies near Patna for internship? Internship procedure and area covered?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Andhra Pradesh to do internship in Metallury stream? Procedure to enroll for it?
  2. List of companies in Jharkhand to do Winter Internship in Mechanical engineering
  3. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  4. Full details of companies in Patna for Mechanical Engineering Internship?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  6. List of mechanical based companies in Karnataka which provides internship for M.Tech candidates?
  7. List of companies in Bihar to do internship after Mechanical Engineering? Procedure for it?
  8. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  9. List of core companies offering Internship to B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year student in Ajmer and Jaipur? Procedure to apply?
  10. Companies offering internship to 6th semester Mechanical students in Durg Bhilai?
  11. What are basic things I need to follow up before I join for the summer internship?
  12. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies for three month internship for Mechanical stream in Jaipur
  14. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  15. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  16. List of mechanical companies providing internship in Delhi NCR
  17. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  18. List of companies offering 1 month internship to BCA student -- [New]
30th September 2017, 06:11 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of companies near Patna for internship in Mechanical stream? Internship procedure and area covered?

Company for internship depend on the area you want to do the internship.

If being a mechanical engineering student, you want to go to the software side, you can do the internship in some software firm and likewise it applies to all other fields as well.

Everything about the internship like the procedure and all depends on the subject you choose for internship.
9th October 2017, 11:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies near Patna for internship in Mechanical stream? Internship procedure and area covered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in Mechanical Engineering at BIT Patna and I am suffering with difficulties to do do internship. Please suggest me companies near Patna for internship? Internship procedure and area covered?
You can apply for below given companies for internship in Patna.

1. Indian Academy of Aeronautical Technology, Budha Marg, Patna, Bihar
Phone: 096214 77771

2. Gencor Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd, Road 3, Rajendranagar,Dinkar Golamber
Patna, Bihar, Phone: 093043 02624

3. Mechanical Engineering Workshop, Patliputra Colony, Patna, Bihar

4. Mechanical Department, Patliputra Colony, Patna, Bihar

For application process, you should contact to above mentioned address with all testimonial.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?