2nd October 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Companies in India and China offering internship to Industrial & Production Engineering student?

This is RITIKA SINGH currently perusing industrial and production engineering from I.E.R.T. Allahabad.... may i get to know about companies in india and china offering internship to us.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  2. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  3. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  4. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  6. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  7. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  8. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  9. Which are the internship programmes in Pharma companies?
  10. Which companies are offering internship in Bangalore for 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student?
  11. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  12. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  13. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Internship programme for Sandwich Training in Maharashtra and Gujarat for Production Engineering student?
  15. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  16. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  17. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  18. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
19th December 2016, 10:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies in India and China offering internship to Industrial & Production Engineering student?

You can apply for internship at following companies

1. Spark Engineering Company, 152 4th Main Road, Chamrajpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560018, Phone: 080 26675022

2. Octamec Engineering, Money Terrace, #101, 1st Floor, Double Road (K.H. Road), Bengaluru, Karnataka 560027, Phone: 080 41281894

3. Shifa Tiyuchang Road Cleaning Production Technology, Guocheng Mansion, Beijing

4. Production Engineering Department Research Institute of Engineering, Keda North Gate Nearby, Beijing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?