12th March 2018, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Companies which offer Internship for B.A.(Mass Communication) in Chennai?

Hello, I am a student of St. Thomas College of Arts & Science. I am studying in B.A. Mass Communication. Now I am entered in final year of my graduation. I am searching for a company where I can apply for Internship. But I am searching any media company. So, can you refer some good companies with address in Chennai?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  2. Which companies in Chennai offer Internship to M.Tech students?
  3. Which core companies in Chennai offer internship for Electronics and Communication students?
  4. List of companies offering Internship to Electronics and Communication candidate in Chennai?
  5. List of companies offering Internship to ECE 2nd year student in Chennai -- [New]
  6. List of companies offering Communication & Networking Internship to B.Tech(ECE) students in Chennai
  7. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  8. List of companies which offer Internship to MCA Final year student in Chennai
  9. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EIE) 2nd year student in Chennai?
  10. Which are the core companies providing internship in Chennai? I am an electronics and communication engineering student in Chennai
  11. List of public sector companies of Hyderabad to do internship after B.Sc Electronics
  12. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) student in Bangalore?
  13. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  14. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  15. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  16. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Communication companies offering Internship with stipend to MTech Digital Electronics & Communication final year student in Bangalore?
  18. Companies that offer summer internship program in HR at Chennai while doing M.A(HRM)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?