12th March 2018, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Sasken India offers Training to B.Tech Computer Science Engineer?

Hello friends, I want to know that Sasken provides training program to B.Tech students or not? I want to do Training in Sasken as I am a Computer Science Engineer B.Tech graduate. Kindly tell me about this issue.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary of a Software Engineer in Sasken?
  2. What are the benefits available for Application Development Engineer in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited?
  3. How can I prepare to crack Sasken Off-Campus Interview?
  4. Institutes which offer Mobile App Development Training for B.Tech Computer Science Engineer in India? -- [New]
  5. Which is the best stream to pursue after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which University in India offers MCA Regular course?
  6. How can I prepare to crack off-campus interview of Sasken Communication Technologies Limited?
  7. How can I get a job in IT sector after pursuing BSc CS?
  8. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Sasken Off-Campus Interview for Junior Engineer post?
  10. What training course to do and where being CSE student?
  11. Procedure to join training in HCL while studying in 2nd year of Computer Science?
  12. Can I join Sasken Communication Technologies Limited for Application Development Engineer job having above 75% in overall academics but a backlog in B.Tech?
  13. Details about doing summer training in BSNL? How to apply?
  14. Names of the various PSU's offering computer science engineering?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  17. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  18. Responsibilities and pay scale of Application Development Engineer in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?