22nd March 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Chennai?

Hi
I am Hansikha doing B.Tech 3rd year with Electronics and Communication Engineering with aggregate of 80%. Kindly help me out by providing the details where I can go for internship for 6 months in Chennai?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship related to Marketing/HR for MBA 1st year student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Chennai for M.Tech 1st year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  6. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  8. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  9. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  10. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  11. Is it beneficial to pursue Internship in Air India for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply and fee expense of 6 months Internship in Air India?
  12. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. How to get 6 months internship in USA after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering?
  15. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
29th March 2015, 01:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Chennai?

It is nice to see that you are looking forward to internship opportunities being in third year of engineering. We will definitely help you to get internship opportunity. Since you are from ECE branch so you have options of internship in the core sector as well as in the IT field. You can avail internship opportunity in PSUs, IT companies, Indian Railways, Doordarshan, All-India Radio, Electronic Companies, Telecom companies, etc. Hence follow the below steps to avail an internship opportunity.

- First analyse your interest and think of your comfort zone where you can work and want to pursue the internship.
- Then research on the internet to find out different companies working in that field having internship provision.
- Then you need to contact them by either approaching their office or by sending them email. Some companies also have online provision of application. SO you need to follow the instructions given by the concerned company's authority and apply accordingly.
- You can also take help from various internship portals as mentioned below to search for various internship opportunities and apply.
http://letsintern.com
http://www.twenty19.com
http://internshala.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?