7th October 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student of NIT, Puducherry?

Respected Sir,
I am a 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) student of NIT, Puducherry and I am in need of a good internship opportunity. Can you please help me to do so?

Related Questions:
  1. Guidance to do Internship being a student in 2nd year of EEE?
  2. What's the procedure to apply internship program in BHEL for B.Tech students? Provide details information for the same. I'm a 2nd year student of NIT, Durgapur -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student of NIT-Sikkim?
  4. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  5. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  6. Possibility to do Internship in IIT for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  9. Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering?
  10. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  11. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  13. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  14. How to do internship in NIT or IIT?
  15. How can I apply for Internship in ONGC, GAIL, HPCL, and BPCL being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Application procedures and criteria for summer internship in IISc?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
9th October 2015, 02:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student of NIT, Puducherry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am a 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) student of NIT, Puducherry and I am in need of a good internship opportunity. Can you please help me to do so?
List of the companies for training for B.Tech in EEE students:-

1. Next World, Shop No. A3/321, Green Apartment, Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, Paschim Vihar, Block A3, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6549 9101

2. Arise India Limited, 309, Narain Manzil, 23, Barahkhamba Road, Connaught Place
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 1800 419 3322

3. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208

4. MICRO ELECTRONICS INDIA, School Block, Nanakpura, Shakarpur Khas, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 098915 03739

5. Phoenix Contact, A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 3026 2800

6. i3indya Technologies, C-56, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 095606 05666
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?