15th April 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering training in Jaipur for B.Tech CS?

where should i do my summer training during my b.tech C.S 6th semester and tell me about some companies offering training in jaipur or anywhere in india ???

15th April 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering training in Jaipur for B.Tech CS?

where should i do my summer training during my b.tech C.S 6th semester and tell me about some companies offering training in jaipur or anywhere in india
18th April 2014, 12:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering training in Jaipur for B.Tech CS?

Training has become an important and integral part of the professional degree courses especially engineering field. It is important to learn something extra other than the main course of study to get an edge over the other candidates in this highly competitive world. Since you are B.Tech in CS student, so you need to undertake training in some IT companies or computer centers. But Jaipur is not an IT hub, hence you will not find many opportunities there. You should go to Bangalore or Gurgaon to get widespread opportunities in the IT field.

However, you can pursue training in the below mentioned companies. But you should go for some project work in these organizations rather than simple training courses. You can do training in :-

- CTTC
- BSNL
- HP
- HCL

Along with these, there are other training centers which provide training by conduction various global certification courses related to computer and IT. You can join them too and gain experience as well as knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?