23rd January 2013, 04:40 PM
surbhi dhandwani..

Which are the companies in Pune, Chandigarh and Jaipur where I can pursue my training in database field?

hi..i am surbhi and pursuing for b.tech 3rd year...i wanted to know about all the companies in pune,chandigarh and jaipur for doing my summer training in database field.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Chandigarh which provides training in HR?
  2. Which are the good institutes for training? I have passed B.Tech IT
  3. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies in Jaipur that may offer dot net training to 6th semester MCA students?
  5. What is the procedure to pursue 6 months training in Punjab, Mohali
  6. Any field where I can do 1 or 2 months summer training in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology?
  7. Which different universities have different CET exams? What should I opt if I want to pursue Panjab University, Chandigarh or Pune?
  8. Which are the suitable B.Com colleges in Jaipur and Chandigarh?
  9. Companies in Jaipur for summer training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering?
  10. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  11. Companies offering training in Jaipur for B.Tech CS? -- [New]
  12. List of best institutes or companies in NCR region to pursue 6 months summer training in Biotechnology field?
  13. How to do summer training in Jaipur? Names of the companies?
  14. Place in Rajasthan for internship in BSNL?
  15. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  16. Companies in Chandigarh Offering Training for 2 months for B.Tech CSE students?
  17. List of companies providing training to civil engineers in Pune or Baramati regions? What's the intake criteria of the training?
  18. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?