16th November 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Where should I go for Pilot training? Duration of training and guarantee of placement after pilot training?

Hello sir, I want to do Pilot training so, please tell me where should I go for it? What is the duration of training? Is there any guarantee of placement after pilot training?

2nd April 2018, 04:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I go for Pilot training? Duration of training and guarantee of placement after pilot training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to do Pilot training so, please tell me where should I go for it? What is the duration of training? Is there any guarantee of placement after pilot training?
You can do commercial pilot training (CPL) in various flying schools recognized by DGCA. You can study CPL in the following flying schools:

Government Aviation Training Institute - Official Website

Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics - Official Website

The Bombay Flying Club’s College of Aviation - Official Website

Duration of the CPL is around one year. Those students who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and English subjects are eligible to study the CPL course. Regarding placement, it depends on your age, type of CPL license, hours of flying, type of aircraft, how you performed in the interview, etc. You can contact any pilot in person or through email before joining the course for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?