16th June 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do Summer Internship for 2nd year B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?

Hello sir, I am Meghana pursuing 2nd year B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in SJCE, Mysore. I would like to summer internship in a best organization. Please tell me the eligibility criteria and procedure to do summer internship and my contact details are, Email ID - [email protected] and Ph. No - 9239363008.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship? -- [New]
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  4. Internship for Electrical 2nd year student during summer vacation in Kolkata?
  5. Internship for Electrical 2nd year student during summer vacation in Kolkata?
  6. List of companies to do internship while doing 2nd year Electrical engineering?
  7. Where and how should I apply for the summer internships to do while doing my 2nd year Electrical and Electronics engineering in NIT?
  8. Internship offered in summer is good for 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  10. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  11. Summer internship for B.Tech Electrical from IIT K?
  12. How to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC being an Electrical 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  14. Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) student in NCR and Delhi?
  15. List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(Electrical engineering) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  18. Which organization can I join for Summer Internship of 4 week while in 2nd year of Electronics and Communication Engineering?
19th June 2016, 01:26 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to do Summer Internship for 2nd year B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?

First of all you have to complete the second year of B.E. for pursuing summer internship. Also you must have any backlog in your engineering exams. For internship, you have to submit your application with reference latter(if any) in the HRD section of the company. If they passed your application positively then you can start your summer internship. Generally the period of summer internship is six weeks.
20th June 2016, 12:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Summer Internship for 2nd year B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am Meghana pursuing 2nd year B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in SJCE, Mysore. I would like to summer internship in a best organization. Please tell me the eligibility criteria and procedure to do summer internship and my contact details are, Email ID - [email protected] and Ph. No - 9239363008.
Those candidates who are in B.Tech 2nd, 3rd and 4th year student are eligible for summer internship. So you can apply for internship in below given companies.

1. Samsung, Maruthi Circle, G.T. Rd, N R Mohalla, Rajendra Nagar, Mysore, Karnataka
Phone: 0821 245 7705

2. REI Electronics, 323/C, Hebbal Industrial Estate, Hebbal, Ilavala Hobli, Karnataka
Phone: 0821 400 1800

3. Mega Electronics Company, No. 58, Old Bank Road, Opposite Hinkal Bus Stop, Hinkal
Mysore, Phone: 0821 251 3761

4. Shariff's -2, C 1, 3 & 4 Rifah Commercial Complex, New Sayyaji Rao Road
Mysore, Karnataka, Phone: 0821 426 2517

5. Pramukh Printech Solution, 758, 12th Main, New Kantharaj Urs Road, Kuvampu Nagar
Mysore, Phone: 0821 234 3721
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?